Thursday, September 20, 2007

Cheap thrills coming soon

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. There's nothing wildly exciting going on like a concert or something, but I'm excited just the same.

I plan on buying another pair of Crocs (LOVE THOSE). I can't figure out what color to get, I guess I'll just figure it out. Yes, I know Crocs are ugly. But I'm addicted, they're so comfortable. I only own six pair of shoes and three of them are Crocs.

I'm going shopping with my friend Alice at Sam's. Exciting huh? Better to shop with a friend to make buying 10lbs of shredded cheese fun.

I 'm also heading over to Trader Joe's. One just opened up here. I hear they have great stuff. I'm not into organic food, which I heard they carry a lot of . I'm going there simply to get some "2 buck chuck" their house wine that costs $2, but gets rave reviews.

Add to that the triple coupon days at my regular grocery store is having this weekend and a trip to the Habitat Re-Store and you've got a recipe for serious excitement.

Can't wait for the Crocs.............

3 comments:

Damselfly said...

I think we should have a drive, or a shoe-athon, or something so you can get some more shoes. ;)

groovyoldlady said...

Shoot the crocs and you can use them to make boots, wallets and purses instead of ugly shoes.

I hate crocs! Although I am making quite a bit of money off their stocks. Wait, I guess that means I should encourage to buy MORE crocs. OK. Go. But MORE crocs and make rich. Go ahead!

(Hi, I'm Groovy.)

Leighann of Multi-Minding Mom said...

Ooh, Trader Joes! We are seriously craving getting one in C-U. I'm so jealous!!

I also have heard the $2 wine is great. Heck, for that price it could be swill and I'd still drink it!